Efficiency Rating Up to 20.5 SEER2
HSPF2 Up to 9 HSPF2
Noise Level 54-76 DbA
Fan Stages Variable
ENERGY STAR® qualified Yes
More speeds, more comfort
This system gives you comfort by running at the speed your home needs to stay comfortable. This allows the variable speed compressor, outdoor fan, and indoor fan to vary their speed as the temperature outside changes, slowing down or speeding up gradually when needed.
One of the best on the industry
This heat pump is one of the industry’s most efficient systems, with ratings up to 20.5 SEER2 and 8.7 HSPF2.
ComfortLink® II thermostat connectivity
The XV20i can connect to our ComfortLink® II thermostat. Your system will automatically charge, configure and calibrate for optimal performance through the lifetime of your products.
Durable and quiet
Trane products are put through 16 weeks of extreme testing. If they don’t pass our tests, they don’t go into production. The XV20i is quiet and its top-tier efficiency ratings help you save on energy bills.
Every Trane matched system is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XV20i air conditioner includes:
- Communicating Capability and Unique Refrigerant Cooled Inverter Drive
- ComfortLink™ II Communicating Capability and Unique Refrigerant Cooled Inverter Drive
- Climatuff™ Variable Speed Compressor
- Compressor Sound Insulator
- All-aluminum Spine Fin™ coil
- WeatherGuard™ III Top
- DuraTuff™ Rustproof Basepan
- Integrated Fan System
- Simplified Two-Wire Connection
- Full-sided Louvered Panels
- Powder-Paint Finish
- WeatherGuard™ Fasteners
- Recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2019
- 12 Yr limited warranty compressor
- 10 Yr limited warranty coil
- 10 Yr limited warranty internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- Call to learn more…