Efficiency Rating Up to 16.2 SEER2
HSPF2 Up to 8.1 HSPF2
Noise Level 72-74 DbA
Fan Stages Two
ENERGY STAR® qualified Yes
Choose your speed
Two-stage heat pumps use in two speeds to keep your home comfortable all year long. Our two-speed units provide an excellent mix of value, comfort, and efficiency.
The dual fuel advantage
Pair your furnace with a heat pump to enjoy the benefits of a hybrid system. Our heat pump primarily heats your home and your oil furnace steps in when the weather gets too cold. Together, they offer you reliable comfort that could lower your energy costs.
A system you can count on
Trane products are put through 16 weeks of extreme testing. If they don’t pass our tests, they don’t go into production. Every heat pump is built to provide total comfort you can rely on.
Save energy at home
The XR16’s 16.2 SEER2 rating makes this unit a great choice for saving energy and lowering your monthly energy use.
Homeowners can count on this two-stage heat pump to bring reliable heating and cooling to their living spaces. The XR16 heat pump has two speeds and two fan stages, giving homeowners the ability to tailor their system exactly to their current temperature needs, and change settings as frequently as necessary. Plus, at all settings, the XR16 heat pump has a SEER2 rating of up to 16.2 and an HSPF2 rating of up to 8.1, meaning this heat pump is reliably efficient.
Every Trane Heat Pump is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XR16 includes:
- Two-stage Climatuff™ compressor
- Galvanized-steel louvered panels
- Baked-on powder paint
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- DuraTuff™ rust-proof basepan
- Sound insulator on compressors (on select models)
- 10 Yr limited warranty compressor
- 10 Yr limited warranty coil
- 10 Yr limited warranty internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- Call to learn more…