For 35 years, homeowners in Safety Harbor and throughout Tampa Bay have trusted the Burgess Heating & Air team for their heating system repairs. From routine fixes to emergencies, we have the experience and expertise to get your system back to keeping you cozy and warm.
Signs You are in Need of Heating Repair in Safety Harbor
- No heat or insufficient heat – If your heating system is not providing enough heat or no heat at all, it’s a sign that your system needs some attention.
- Strange noises coming from the heating system – Strange noises coming from your heating system could indicate a range of issues, from loose parts to mechanical failure. Don’t ignore these sounds; call the team at Burgess Heating & Air for a thorough inspection, diagnosis and repair. Ignoring these sounds can lead to further damage and complete system loss.
- Uneven heating – Does your heating system only seem to heat specific rooms? Does it also seem to only heat parts of a room? This is a sign that you may need heating repair services. Uneven heating can be caused by issues with ductwork, airflow, or system components.
- Unusual smells – If you notice unusual smells coming from your heating system or from the vents in your home and they won’t go away it could be a sign of a serious problem. From gas leaks to electrical issues, these smells should never be ignored. Call our team right away to avoid costly repairs or the need for a new heating system replacement.
- High utility bills – Are you seeing a sudden increase in your heating bills? It could be a sign that your heating system needs repairs. Inefficient systems use more energy to produce heat, which will drive up your energy bills. Our team can identify the cause of the problem and provide cost-effective solutions to help you save money on your heating bills.
Causes of Heating System Failure
Common issues that require heating repair in Safety Harbor include faulty thermostats, clogged filters, and malfunctioning components. It’s important to reach out to the professionals at Burgess as soon as you notice any problems with your heat pump or furnace. Our experienced technicians will diagnose the problem and provide cost-effective solutions to restore your heating system without breaking your budget.
Why Choose Burgess
- Experience: Our team of experts has years of experience in the HVAC industry. We have seen it all and can handle any HVAC issue you may have.
- Quality service: We are dedicated to providing our customers with the highest quality service possible. We take pride in our work and always strive to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Affordable pricing: We believe that everyone should have access to quality HVAC services without breaking the bank. That’s why we offer affordable pricing to make our services accessible to everyone.
Contact us today to learn more about our heating repair services and how we can help keep you warm when Jack Frost pays a visit!
Free estimates on new Heating Installation | Heating Maintenance and Maintenance Plans