Efficiency Rating Up to 16 SEER2
HSPF2 Up to 8.1 HSPF2
Noise Level 70-74 DbA
Fan Stages One
ENERGY STAR® qualified Yes
The dual fuel advantage
Pair your furnace with a heat pump to enjoy the benefits of a hybrid system. Your heat pump heats your home for most of the year, and your furnace steps in when the weather gets too cold. Together, they offer you reliable comfort that could lower your energy costs.
A system you can count on
Trane products are put through 16 weeks of extreme testing. If they don’t pass our tests, they don’t go into production. Every heat pump is built to provide total comfort you can rely on.
This single-speed heat pump is a great option for keeping you comfortable all year round. The XL15 will help keep you cool in the summer and warm throughout the fall and winter months.
Save energy at home
The XL15’s 15.6 SEER2 rating makes it a great choice for saving energy and lowering your monthly electricity use.
Every Trane home heat pump is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL15 heat pump includes:
- Climatuff™ compressor
- Full-side louvered panels
- WeatherGuard™ top protects components
- Baked-on powder paint
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- Unique DuraTuff™ non-corrosive basepan
- Unique mounting of shaft down fan motor
- 12 Yr limited warranty compressor
- 10 Yr limited warranty coil
- 10 Yr limited warranty internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- Call to learn more…