The foundation of any great company is it’s people. With this in mind, we are always on the lookout for ambitious and skilled professionals to join the Burgess Heating & Air team.
Below is a list of our current job openings. If you are ready for a rewarding career in the HVAC service industry, please forward your resume or work history to [email protected]
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
We are searching for HVAC technicians with experience in the field who take pride in strong, positive customer relationships. In this role, you can expect to be responsible for troubleshooting and diagnosing HVAC systems, performing maintenance procedures, and clearly communicating and explaining problems to customers.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing HVAC systems correctly and suggesting repairs or procedures that will benefit the customer.
- Working with colleagues and training to learn and further understand our methods and best practices.
- Primarily residential HVAC diagnosis and maintenance, willingness to work alongside techs and extend your expertise to our growing light commercial is a huge plus.
- Commercial work up to 25 Ton HVAC systems – no reach-in coolers or refrigeration expected.
- Communicating professionally with customers that leaves a positive and confident lasting impression.
- Proper care of company-provided vehicles, including keeping a clean and functional workspace, accurate inventory and record keeping, and professional appearance.
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability benefits
- Company-provided Life Insurance (with optional supplemental)
- 401k Retirement with Employer Match
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Good driving record
- Applicants with prior experience in HVAC industry of at least (1) year are priority candidates.
- Must be able to pass and criminal background check and drug testing.
- Monday to Friday
- On Call
- Weekend Availability
- Bonus Pay
Why Join the Burgess Heating & Air Team?
- Competitive Pay (Bonus & Commission Pay)
- Health & Dental Benefits
- 401K With Company Match
- Company Phone & Truck Provided
- Flexible Hours & Holidays Off
- Technical Training Provided
- Signing Bonus Available*
To apply, please forward your resume or work history to [email protected]