Efficiency Rating Up to 19 SEER2
HSPF2 Up to 9 HSPF2
Noise Level 43-57
Fan Stages Variable
ENERGY STAR® qualified Yes
Great for smaller spaces
Designed with limited space in mind, this unit can fit in tight spaces and smaller homes. We recommend this type of unit for condos or if you’re looking to fit a heat pump under your deck.
Best noise control
Our quietest heat pump in great for outdoor living spaces, bedrooms, condos, hotels, and restaurants. The fan’s noise level (43 to 57 dBA) is close to the sound of a quiet conversation or the peace in a library.
More speeds, more comfort
This system gives you comfort by running at the speed your home needs to stay comfortable. This allows the variable speed compressor, outdoor fan, and indoor fan to vary their speed as the temperature outside changes, slowing down or speeding up gradually when needed.
Efficiency that helps you save
The XV19 Heat Pump has a SEER2 rating up to 19 and HSPF2 up to 9, making it an excellent choice for home comfort and energy savings. This model also qualifies for eco-friendly rebates and federal tax credits.
Every Trane heat pump is packed with high quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XV19 Variable Speed Low Profile Heat Pump includes:
- ComfortLink II controls
- Climatuff™ variable speed compressor
- Variable speed fan with swept blade design
- Refrigerant cooled inverter drive
- Integrated diagnostic display panel
- Baked-on powder paint finish
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- Duratuff™ coil (copper tube aluminum plate fin)
- Recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2019
- 10 Yr limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Yr limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Yr limited warranty internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- Call to learn more…