Efficiency Rating Up to 17.2 SEER2
Noise Level 72-74 DbA
ENERGY STAR® qualified Yes
The 17.2 SEER2 rating makes this air conditioner energy-efficient while providing home comfort.
Parts and components of this air conditioner have been tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Improved indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects® Whole Air Home Cleaner to your air conditioner to filter out dust, particles, and other harmful irritants from your home’s air.
Homeowners who want a high-efficiency air conditioner should look no further than the Trane XL17i air conditioner with up to 17.2 SEER2. As an ENERGY STAR® qualified air conditioner, the XL17i can cool your home quickly and efficiently, while potentially saving you time, energy, and money as it brings you the home comfort you need.
Every Trane Air Conditioner is packed with high quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL17i Air Conditioner includes:
- Durable Climatuff™ compressor
- Full-side louvered panels
- WeatherGuard™ II top
- Baked-on powder paint
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- All-aluminum Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- DuraTuff™ non-corrosive base pan
- Unique mounting of shaft down fan motor
- Variable-speed fan motor
- Quick-Sess cabinet with full coil protection
- Low sound with advanced fan system and sound insulators on compressors (on select models)
- 12 Yr limited warranty compressor
- 10 Yr limited warranty coil
- 10 Yr limited warranty internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- Call to learn more…