Efficiency Rating Up to 21.5 SEER2
Noise Level 55-75 DbA
Fan Stages Variable
ENERGY STAR® qualified Yes
With Trane TruComfort™ variable speed technology, the XV20i continuously adjusts its speed to meet the temperature you desire. It gradually slows down or speeds up to deliver a consistent flow of cool, comfortable air.
Parts and components of this air conditioner has been tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Improved indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects® Whole Air Home Cleaner to your air conditioner to filter out dust, particles, and other harmful irritants from your home’s air.
The XV20i’s communicating technology connects all of your key system components. Your system will automatically charge, configure and calibrate to help achieve optimal performance through the lifetime of your products.
Every Trane Air Conditioner is packed with high quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XV20i TruComfort™ Variable Speed Air Conditioner includes:
- Communicating Capability and Unique Refrigerant Cooled Inverter Drive
- Climatuff™ Variable Speed Compressor
- Compressor Sound Insulator
- All-aluminum Spine Fin™ coil
- WeatherGuard™ III Top
- DuraTuff™ Rustproof Basepan
- Integrated Fan System
- Simplified Two-Wire Connection
- Full-sided Louvered Panels
- Powder-Paint Finish
- WeatherGuard™ Fasteners
- Recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2019
- 12 Yr limited warranty compressor
- 10 Yr limited warranty coil
- 10 Yr limited warranty internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- Call to learn more…