Filter Longevity Reusable
Standard Filter 100 times better
Particle size capture as small as 0.3 micron
Asthma & allergy friendly® Certified by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America®
This certification identifies products suitable for people with asthma and allergies. The asthma & allergy friendly® Certification Mark is awarded only to those products that that are scientifically proven to reduce exposure to asthma and allergy triggers.
Protection against certain viruses
Independent testing has found that the CleanEffects® Whole Home Air Cleaner has been documented to remove more than 99% of the surrogate for the virus that causes COVID-19 within 30 minutes*, and it even removes 99.9% of the Influenza A (H1N1) virus.
Small particles, large effects
Trane CleanEffects® Whole Home Air Cleaner effectively reduces the presence of potential asthma and allergy attack triggers in your home, including dust, pollen, pet hair and dander, dust mites, mildew, lint, fungus, most tobacco smoke, cooking grease, and even certain bacteria.
Verified by Harvard experts
Trane CleanEffects® Whole Home Air Cleaner has been performance-tested by LMS Technologies and Environmental Health & Engineering, Inc. (EH&E), with the results verified by professors from the Harvard School of Public Health. You can be confident you are getting an air cleaner for your home like no other.
Trane CleanEffects® Whole Home Air Cleaner Filter Features:
- Removal of up to 99.98% of particles and allergens from your filtered indoor air. It removes particles as small as .3 microns — 1/1,000th the diameter of a human hair — a size that eludes most air cleaners.
- Industry-leading clean air delivery rate of 1,200.
- Low operating costs, with no replacement filters to buy.
- Cleaning indicators easily visible on the outside of the unit.
- Easy-to-clean filters. Just vacuum or rinse once every 3 to 9 months (depending on usage).
- Easy installation.
- Quiet operation.
- Trane CleanEffects® Whole Home Air Cleaner was designed to fall well below the 50 parts per billion (ppb) FDA voluntary emission limit for medical devices. Trane CleanEffects® Whole Home Air Cleaner contributes a negligible amount of ozone — less than .3 ppb to the living space.
- Typical ozone levels during the summer outdoors are at about 60 to 90 ppb, and indoor levels can vary greatly but are typically between 12 ppb to more than 80 ppb. Testing of Trane CleanEffects® Whole Home Air Cleaner by third parties has shown there’s no more ozone in a home installed with Trane CleanEffects® Whole Home Air Cleaner than what naturally occurs in the environment already.
- A Trane air cleaner is the industry benchmark supported and verified by third parties who make it their business to know about clean air.
- Minimal pressure drop. Delivering more clean air by volume to your living space.