Fan Stages Variable
The Hyperion™ double-walled cabinet helps prevent energy loss. With this, the air handler can work reliably all year long, reduce its carbon footprint, and create a cleaner environment.
ComfortLink® II communicating technology connects all of your key system components. Your system will automatically charge, configure and calibrate for optimal performance through the lifetime of your products. The TAM9 model also offers a 24V connectivity option.
The exclusive Trane Vortica™ blower and fully insulated cabinet provides homeowners with reliable, ultra-quiet operation. Stay comfortable without the extra noise.
Improved indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects® Whole Air Home Cleaner to your air handler to filter out dust, particles, and other harmful irritants from your home’s air.
Every Trane variable-speed air handler is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The Hyperion™ TAM9 includes:
- Efficiently designed cabinet
- UVc light kit with safety switch available as an accessory
- Fully enclosed insulation
- All-aluminum coil
- Variable-speed Vortica™ blower motor
- Unique modular design
- Electronic expansion valve metering device that is 400% more reliable than standard expansion valves
- Quick-turn fasteners
- “No leak” drain pan made from rust-resistant composites and built with a gradual slope
- Heating options for either hydronic or electric heat
- Corrosion-resistant finish
- ComfortLink™ II communicating technology (on select models)
- Highly efficient variable-speed technology (on select models)
- 24V Connectivity available in the TAM9 model
- 10 Yr limited warranty internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- Call to learn more…